Sunday 8 November 2015

Explaination

Sooo on the fifth of October I flew to the USA to embark on what I thought was the biggest adventure of my life so far. I had a great first week in New York with all the girls who truly made it. I then arrived in New Jersey on Friday the ninth, for the first couple of days it was amazing. Then I began to realise that it wasn't what I signed up for. Im not going to go into too much detail about what happened because I don't think it is necessary. But I flew home (to England) on the eighteenth of october. I just wanted to write to ensure that I kept you In the loop also so you all knew what country I was in. I spent a week with my family in New Jersey, I spent a lot of time with Alana (my only friend) but I had a blast we didn't get to do all we wanted but we spent time drinking hot chocolate, watching movies and eating food. Basically Im back home in England, I have been here for a few weeks and I'm getting back into the swing of things. I was going to write this post earlier but to be honest I didn't feel ready, the whole thing was very emotional and I'm just getting used  to everything.
 I have no regrets.

Jade
x

No comments:

Post a Comment