Saturday 1 March 2014

Blueberry Muffins

I personally love all things blueberry, so it only seemed right for me to show you how I make blueberry  muffins.
What will I need?
110 grams of plain flour
110 grams of butter
 65 grams of caster sugar
 free range eggs
1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
125 grams of blueberries
Step one - Cream together the butter and sugar, you can do this with a whisk or by hand it doesn't really matter.
Step two - After you have creamed together the butter and the sugar, you will need to slowly start to add the eggs, whilst still mixing. 
Step three - You will now need to add the flour baking powder and nutmeg, I folded the mixture in but you can continue to whisk, just do what is easiest for you.
Step four - If you are making these quickly you may not have time for this step but, you are supposed to place the mixture in the fridge over night, or for a minimum of an hour. I didn't want to do this as I wanted to make them that night. So I left the mixture in the fridge for about 4 hours and they still turned out okay.
Step five - Simply add the blueberries.
Step six - you will need to spoon the mixture into the muffin cases filling the cases to just over half way with mixture. You will need then to put them into the oven at 200C for between 20 minutes you are best to keep checking on them, they will be ready when golden brown on top. When taking them out of the oven place them on a cooling rack until cool. Then enjoy!!

Thank you so much for reading this post.
Lots of love








No comments:

Post a Comment