Monday 10 February 2014

TAG: Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

I was just having a little look at some beauty blogs and came across this tag on www.frmheadtotoe.com, this TAG appealed to me a lot so I thought I would give it a go. I love some of these questions and loved reading these on other blogs so I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing this. 

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye-liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather lose all of my eye liners as you can always use eye shadow as a liner.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would never be able to chop of all my hair so I would choose to never be able to cut it again, you could do so much with it. But what can you do with no hair with out wearing a wig

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral I love coral cheeks, my favourite coral blush is Coralista by Benefit

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
oooooh, this question really got me. I would choose to buy make up

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner, or eye liner as lipstick?
I would rather apply eye liner as lipstick because the thought of getting lipstick in my eye scares me

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I would choose MAC because I live in England and I have never been to Sephora (one day I will)

7.) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would only wear one eye shadow as I love my bright lip sticks too much

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would rather wear summer clothes in winter as you could probably cheat and wear your whole summer wardrobe to keep extra warm

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails for sure, I love bright nails

10.) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I would probably give up my favourite eye product

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would have to choose ponytail

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss easy, there are plenty of other things to put on your lips.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all, or sharpie them in everyday?
I would use a sharpie as I don't feel ready to leave the house without my eyebrows

14.) Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Nail polish as much as I love nail polish I couldn't live without make up

I really enjoyed answering all of these questions so if you do this tag it would be great if you leave a link in the comments to your post.

Thanks for reading
Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment