Sunday 9 February 2014

Glossy Box Review January 2014



The first box of a year came as a little bit of a surprise, glossy box has been revamped. Not much has changed but all the changes are okay. I think for me to give a good review on the change of the boxes I will have to wait until next months issue. But I will tell you about the changes and what has happened, the boxes have been reshaped they are now more rectangular. At the end of 2013 they changed the leaflets and information that the box contained, it started to include a monthly magazine and a small little leaflet giving you links and information for all the products contained in the box.

This is the contense of the box, this month I was happy with the box. Everything was something new for me apart from the tweezers and the face masks. I haven't used any of the other products before and look forward to using them.
Yu-Be - Moisturising skin cream
This is a Japanese skin cream, it costs £13.50 for a 33g size. I have used this product a few times and to be totally honest with you I haven't really noticed a difference in my skin. This has quite a strange texture it is a very thick cream that takes a lot of massaging into the skin. It is recommended that you apply a thin layer onto skin. You can buy this product at www.onestopbeauty.co.uk

Balance Me - Super toning body wash
I haven't really looked at this product much and haven't used it. It doesn't really WOW me too much, I'm not very keen on the packaging its a little dull. But I am going  to give it a go as I try to not judge a book by its cover or a product by its packaging. This product is sold for £10.25 this will give you a 250ml bottle. You can buy this product at www.balanceme.co.uk

The vintage Cosmetic Company - Floral Slated Tweezers
I love the look of these tweezers, they are just my cup of tea. I love all things floral, these also look like a good quality tweezer. These are £8.00 and you can buy them from www.thevintagecosmeticcompany.co.uk

Anatomicals - Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches
When I saw these they looked amazing, I have never seen anything like this before I don't know where I have been because they look awsome. I have used them and I didn't really notice a difference to my under eye circles but they are perfect for a little pamper they made my under eyes feel really smooth and lovely. I would definatly purchase these to use them for a pamper. They are probably best to be used when you have a lot of time on your hands as you have to leave them on for 30 minutes. You can pick these up at www.asos.com for £7.00 this pack contains 3 uses.

Montagne Jeunesse - Passion Peel Off Masque & Blemish Mud Masque
I love these products, I have always love this brand. I remember always using these when I was younger. At my girlie sleep overs, I have only used the Passion Peel off Masque at the moment and it was amazing, I love the idea of a peel of masque. It probably isn't best for a quick masque as you have to wait for it to totally dry and then you need to peel it of which normally takes some time. Quick tip AVOID putting near eye brows and hair line as taking it off hurts a little. But other wise this is a lovely line of face masques and I would recommend these. You can pick these product up for £1.09 on www.montagnejeunesse.com/fase-masks
I noticed that you can also buy these masques at Primark for £0.90.

thank you so much for reading
lots of love





No comments:

Post a Comment