Tuesday 11 February 2014

FOTD: Shopping on Saturday

Face Of The Day
This Saturday I went into Norwich and did a little bit of shopping, (a haul will be coming soon). I thought that i would do a face of the day as I was happy with how my make up turned out so here it is. I just went for a nude eye and lip.


For some reason the lighting in this picture is awful, my eye colour looks black, but oh well below is the make up I used to create this look.


Products in order of use -
Benefit - Porefessional
MAC - Match Master Foundation in shade 1.5
Maybelline - The Eraser Eye (used for blemishes)
Soap and Glory - Trick and Treatment (Bright on)
Rimmel - ScandalEYES Eye Kohl (500 Nude)Waterline use
Along Came Betty - BR-WOW Brow kit (fair/brown)
Brush used to apply eyebrows The body shop - Angled brush
Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder (001 Translucent)
Real TECHniques Powder Brush
BOURJOIS - Delice de Soleil Bronzing powder (Medium skin)
Unknown brush for bronzer (very old)
NYX - Powder blush  (PB01 Mocha)
Real TECHniques blush brush
Rimmel - ScandalEYES Mascara (001 black)
Clinique - Bottom lash mascara (01 black)
NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil (609 French fries)
NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil (611 yoghurt)
NYX - Mega shine lip gloss (LG122 Natural)

Thanks for reading I know that this is quite a short post, but if you would like to see some more of these just leave me a comment and I will be sure to get back to you
Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment