Monday 14 October 2013

All used up #1

This might not be something that you normally read, but I love reading them and watching you tube videos of them. I enjoy them because you get a whole bunch of mini reviews and recommendations from them. I will basically be showing you a bunch of products that I have used up within the last couple of months.


The first product I used up was the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask with honey and apricot extracts. When I first saw this range being released I was quite excited I love anything honey scented. I bought this along with the shampoo and conditioner, I have used those up as well but they got thrown out by my mum I think. All round the whole range is amazing, the tub contains 200 ml of product. Which seems a lot but because I have quite long hair I didn't get that many uses out of this. I would definitely buy more products from this range. It made my hair feel amazing and smell delightful. I will definitely repurchase this product.


I love this product, I was recommended this and fell in love, I had to buy this on Amazon I think it didn't cost too much and it just worked wonders for my skin. This is the Cetaphil Daily Cleanser for normal to oily skin. I used this every morning and evening, I just loved it. I was a great make up remover and I just felt like this really stopped my skin from being as oily as it was. I would definitely repurchase this, I already have except I bought one from boots thinking it was the same and it wasn't it was one from the sensitive skin range and It didn't do anything for me. So I will be looking out to buy this again very soon.


There is not much I can say about this it is the Elegant Tough Nail Polish Remover for artificial nails, I bought this by mistakes as I don't normally wear false nails, but this was brilliant for removing the dreaded glitter nail polish. It working beautifully, and removed the glitter with out a lot of effort.


This is the Sure Women Maximum Protection in everyday fresh, I was recommended this by my sister. Its wonderful, I used this at night times after I had a shower and then left it to work into the skin. When I used this I found that it worked as it should it was amazing and I will definitely repurchase this.


As you can probably tell I love this foundation, I have been using this everyday for the last couple of months, I did change out my foundation for the summer but I was straight back to using this again. It gives you that natural skin look, its easy to blend, you don't need to do much too it. The only other thing I do other than applying this and concealer is powder but that's because I have quite oily skin. Others may not have a problem, I have already repurchased this and I have nearly used that one as well. This is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in shade 103 True Ivory.


These are the T-Zone Instant Fix Nose Pore Strips, there is not much I can say about these you apply them to your nose and they will slowly harden. Once they have hardened they can be removed, this will allow them to pull out any blackheads or impurities in your skin. I have repurchased these.


This is the Lavera Pore Refining Moisture Fluid, I did like this product but I wont be repurchasing it as I have found better results for my skin from other products.


This is the St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, I bought this product as I was going to London for the weekend so I bought a little scrub to take with me. I loved it, Its amazing I only use this on my face and I love how it works with my skin, it makes my skin feel super smooth after using and the feel of dry skin has gone. I will be repurchasing the larger size of this product.


Batiste Dry Shampoo In Lace, this is something everyone should have, I'm not too keen on this type but everyone should have dry shampoo. It dries up the oil in your hair and keeps your hair looking fresh between washes. I don't know what I would do with out a dry shampoo.


I received this product in a Glossy Box a couple of months ago and I fell in love this is the Nip + Fab Coconut Latte dry skin fix body butter. The scent of this product was just amazing, now that I have gotten round to writing this post I am wondering why I haven't bought another. I loved this product it made my skin look amazing and smelt very good as well. 

Thanks so much for reading
Lots of Love 





No comments:

Post a Comment