Friday 9 August 2013

Under Construction

You may have noticed that I have made a few changes to my blog, I am trying to create a space online that reflects my personality more than it did before. You may need to bare with me as there may be a few changes. But I promise you it will all be back and running smoothly soon and looking better than ever!

Whilst I'm writing this I thought I would give you a few updates.
I am currently really busy between working two jobs and studying, I have been trying to keep on top of everything and yes it is paying of. If there is a lack of posts then you know why. I have a lot of posts lined up. I still have posts to go up about my weekend in London so keep your eyes peeled as they are likely to go up with in the next few days.
Many thanks for reading.
Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment