Saturday 13 July 2013

Sleek blush review

So If you have been reading my posts for a while you will know that about a month ago I bought my first EVER sleek product it was a blush. I have always heard brilliant things about sleek blushes but I just never seemed to actually go out and buy one. I took the plunge and bought one as I am so glad that  I did because I love it. 




So basically I bought a single blush in Pixie Pink 936 In person its a bright neon pink, it looks pretty daunting because it's so bright and when I bought it I was a little scared. As I wasn't 100% how I was going to use it, but when you get a brush to it, it totally changes the colour. This colour looks so cute on your cheeks, over all this is a great blush. This is so pigmented and the colour shows really well, but obviously not as bright as it is in pallet.
If you haven't ever bought a sleek product then you defiantly should they are sold in Superdrug and its priced so well. I will definitely be buying and reviewing many more products from the sleek brand. Ill be sure to keep you posted.


This is a swatch buy this was swatched with my finger so the colour is quite packed.

Thanks for reading
Lots of love
Jade
 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment