Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favourites

Before I start this post, where has July gone!! This year is wizzing by.
I have a few July favourites, but to be totally honest with you I haven't really used any different products because all of the products I do use are brilliant for me.



These are a few of the nail polishes I have been loving this month, they are all super bright and colourful. I love to wear bright colours especially in summer. I know there are a lot of shades, but I have generally been loving them all and couldn't choose just one.
Top to bottom
Collection - 59 Look At Me
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 305 Green Berry
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Prickly Pear (i think)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 303 Pomegranate


Schwarzkopf got2be Beach matt
I love this product I have really long hair and when I don't have a lot of time you can just spray this in your hair whether it's wet or dry it works. I love this it gives you beachy waves, it makes your waves look really defined and tousled. Its such a quick effortless way to make your hair look LOVELY!!


Garnier eye roll on, not sure on shade.
I have had this product for ages, but I totally forgot I had it. You may think that the way I use this product is very weird. But instead of using this as a under eye roll on I use this as a light foundation. Because the weather has been so lovely I haven't wanted to wear a huge amount of make up especially foundation as it just makes you feel like your about to melt even more. This product is so unbelievable light on the skin. It still covers up those nasty red blemishes though! I love this soo much and no doubt I will continue to love it until the end of summer.

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in shade 103 True Ivory
I love this, i use this as a under eye concealer and sometimes on the odd blemish or two. This had light to medium coverage and its perfect for those no make up make up days. It makes you looks super awake and makes you under eyes look a lot brighter.


EOS Lip Balm In Strawberry Sorbet
This product has been my life saver this month, as I have said it has been super warm. I still get really dehydrated lips and this has saved me, I believe it contains a SPF of either 8-15 I'm not 100% but Its lovely It tastes good smells good and does a good job. Couldn't be any better if you ask me.

thanks for reading don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me the things that you have been loving this July. Or if you have a July favourites post feel free to leave the link in the comments and I will be sure to check it out.
Lot's of love
Jade
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment