Sunday 28 July 2013

Brilliant products at very low prices

so I have always gone to pound land to have a rummage through their beauty products. When I first saw that Poundland sold beauty and hair care I was very apprehensions to try. But then I thought what have a got to lose other than maybe a pound. I went to Poundland a couple of weeks ago and bought a few bits and didn't even think about making a blog post. But then I read a post on HannahNhearts blog about what she got from Poundland and she managed to find OPI nail polishes which thought was amazing. So I went in this weekend and this is what I picked up even if I didn't manage to find the nail polishes. If your not aware of the store Poundland it's basically a store that sells a lot on random items all for £1.


I am very happy with all of my purchases and altogether my shopping in Poundland came to £7

 Derma V10 - Tinted eye roll on (medium) 
 Milani Curl - Curling mascara (black)
 Pantene Pro-v - Nature fusion strengthening serum
 Herbal Essences  - Tousle me softly 
Soft waves intensive mask 
For naturally wavy hair
Kleenex  - Facial Cloths   Cotton Touch 
 Batiste dry shampoo - Floral and fruity blush
Milani  - Sunset duo, Blush and Bronzer (05 sunset breeze)

thank you for reading
feel free to leave a comment or follow my blog on Blog Lovin'
Lot's of love
Jade 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment