Sunday 23 June 2013

Glossy Box Unboxing June '13

So yet again it's that time of the , even though this post is very late. I do apologise for that I have just been super busy with work. I have decided to lay my glossy box unboxing posts out differently to normal so you will have to let me know what you think about it.



 In case you didn't know the glossy box costs £10 per month with a P&P of £2.95. Order here




This months box contained 5 items listed below.
1 - Monu Professional Skincare  Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15
2 - Helen E Cosmetics Lip Crayon
3 - John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Serum
4 - MEMEME Cosmetics Eye Inspire Mono Eye Shadow
5 - Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom (Lip balm)


Monu Professional Skincare - Hydrating Moisturiser (1)
This moisturiser contains an SPF of 15, it claims to protect and repair skin damaged skin. This product is a sample size. Suitable for all skin types, it is sold as a 50ml for £29.95


Helen E Cosmetics Lip Crayon (2) - 
I am not 100% on this products shade as I cannot seem to find the name or shade number anywhere on this product. I am quite excited to use this product as when swatched it seemed to have a very good colour pay off. This was a full size product, sold in stores for £8 for a 2g product.


John Frieda Frizz-Ease original serum (3) - 
This product is a multi-award winning hair serum, so I am quite excited to test this product. This is a sample size product. For a 50 ml in shops it will cost £6.29.


MeMeMe Cosmetics, eye inspiring Mono Eye Shadow (4) -
I was quite excited to receive this product as I have been looking to expand my eye shadow collection. So this is perfect, I hope it is a brilliant shadow so I can keep it in my collection. Shade - Dusk (mono 02). This is a full size product sold at £4.99.


Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm (5) -
Since receiving this product in my glossy box I have used it a few times. I like the fact that it is slightly tinted. This is a full size product normally sold at £5.00.



These are swatches of all the products
 1 - Monu Professional Skincare  Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15

2 - Helen E Cosmetics Lip Crayon
3 - John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Serum
4 - MEMEME Cosmetics Eye Inspire Mono Eye Shadow
5 - Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom (Lip balm)


Where can I buy these products?
2 Helen E - www.helen-e.com
3 John Frieda - www.boots.com / www.superdrug.com


Thanks for reading I hope you like the new layout
Lot's of love
Jade
x

No comments:

Post a Comment