Sunday 12 May 2013

OOTN #1

So I thought I would do a quick post about my Saturday night that I spent with some of my wonderful friends, as my friend Hannah has a blog as well (which I will link below) we thought that we would do a quick outfit of the night. Just to show you what we may normally wear for a drinks with friends kind of evening.
(me & hannah)
This is us both trying to be serious, obviously it doesn't come naturally.

(hannah)





















Outfit of the night:
Shoes - Love Label
Lace look trousers - Topshop
Peplum top - Newlook
Necklace - Newlook
Bracelet - Present


 (me)



Outfit of the night:
T-shirt - Topshop
High waisted JONI jeans - Topshop
Watch - Present
Wedged boots - George
Leather Jacket - Forever 21


Had a brilliant night out, even though it was a early one for me as I did unfortunately have to be up for work early. But still had a great night.

(Hannah, Me, Amy, Jodie and Leanne)

would just like to leave you with a few photos of our adventures just because.











Here is hannah's link to her blog 



 Thank you very much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post just as much as I enjoyed making it,
Lot's of love
Jade 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment